Mea Vita Technologies Ltd. (“Mea Vita Technologies”, “us”, or “we”) provides services related to sharing information about technology products, services and vendors (the “Services”) in connection with the Mea Vita Technologies website, located at discoveri.in (the “Site”) along with associated apps and related applications
By accessing or using the Services, including by providing us with reviews, questions, answers, or any other content (“Content”), you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement, whether you are visiting the Site (”Visitor”) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered on the Site) or you have provided us with a product review ("Reviewer"). The term “User” refers to Visitors, Members, and Reviewers.
If you sign up for additional features and services that are governed by additional terms and conditions, we will inform you accordingly when you sign up for these additional features and services. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions, such additional terms and conditions are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Services or parts thereof. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you (the individual using the Services, and the company (if any) for which they are used) and Mea Vita Technologies.
1. Your Mea Vita Technologies Account
In order to use all of the Services (and to become a Member), you must create an Mea Vita Technologies account on the Site (“Account”).
1. Eligibility: By using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older upon registration; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation, or any other obligation (including contractual obligation) you might have towards third parties. Any Account you have created by registering on the Site may be deleted without warning if we believe that any representation and warranty you make hereunder is breached or inaccurate.
2. Password: When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be assigned a password for your Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the Account or password of another Member at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Account.
3. Term and Termination: This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you are using the Services, whether you are a Visitor or a Member. You may delete your Account at any time, for any or no reason, by sending your request to [email protected]; please note that even if you delete your Account but continue to use the Services as a Visitor, your use of the Services is still subject to this Agreement. Unless Mea Vita Technologies has terminated your Account, you can start a new membership by registering. We may terminate your membership for any or no reason at any time by ceasing to provide the Services to you. You understand that termination of this Agreement and the Account you have created with us may involve deletion of your Account information from our live databases. We will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your Account or related deletion of your information.
4. Social Sign-In: If you access Mea Vita Technologies through a social networking site, such as LinkedIn™ ("Social Networking Site"), you agree that we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) with your permission, the following information -- your name, current and past positions, email address, industry, education, certifications, and skills. Subject to the privacy settings that you have set with the Social Networking Site account you use to access Mea Vita Technologies, personally identifiable information that you post to that Social Networking Site may be displayed on Mea Vita Technologies. Please note: your relationship with your Social Networking Sites is governed solely by your agreement with those Social Networking Sites and we disclaim any liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided to us by a Social Networking Site in violation of the privacy settings that you have set with that Social Networking Site account.
2. Ownership; Use of Services
1. Your Grant of License to Us. We do not claim ownership in any Content that you upload, provide, make available, or otherwise transfer (“post”) on the Services, but to be able to legally provide our Users with the Services, we have to have certain rights to use such Content in connection with the Services, as set forth below. In return, we also grant you certain use rights as set forth in Section 2.2 to the Content that we (or our licensors) own and use to provide the Services to you and other Users. By posting any Content on the Services, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through the Services. You should only post Content to the Services that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Third Party Content. The Services contain Content provided by us and our licensors (“Mea Vita Technologies Content”). We and our licensors (including other Users) own and retain all proprietary rights in the Mea Vita Technologies Content and we own and retain all proprietary rights in the Services. Provided you are a User, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license under the intellectual property rights licensable by us to download, view, copy and print Mea Vita Technologies Content from the Services solely for your personal use in connection with using the Services. In accordance with Section 230 of the U.S. Communications Decency Act, we generally will not be held liable for claims arising from the Content provided by third parties on Mea Vita Technologies.
3. Third Parties and Other Users
1. Services – Ownership and Restrictions: You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights in the Services (excluding any Content provided by Users) are owned by Mea Vita Technologies, or Mea Vita Technologies's licensors. You agree not to (a) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, or create derivative works based on the Services or the Mea Vita Technologies Content, and (b) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to the Services. “Content” means any work of authorship or information, including Product Reviews, Vendor Reviews, product category taxonomy, comments, opinions, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, or other materials.
2. Mea Vita Technologies Content: Content from other Users, advertisers, vendors, and other third parties is made available to you through the Services. Because we do not control such Content, (a) you agree that we are not responsible for any such Content, including advertising and information about third party products or services, and product- and vendor-related information provided by other Members through Product Reviews, Vendor Reviews, and Forums and (b) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information in such Content, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by other Users, advertisers, and third parties.
3. Responsibility: Your interactions with other Users on the Services or with advertisers, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other User or advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or with respect to any other User's use or disclosure of information about you that you have provided to publicly available sections of the Services. If there is a dispute between you and any third party (including any User), we are under no obligation to become involved; however, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
4. Mea Vita Technologies Member Interaction: You will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without his prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of communications which a Member may send to other Members and the sharing of any Content in any period to a number and amount which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
4. Acceptable Use and Conduct
You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your Account on the Services and for your interactions with other Users.
1. Prohibited Content: You agree that you will not post any Prohibited Content or use any Prohibited Content in connection with the Services. “Prohibited Content” is Content that: (i) is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; (ii) bullies, harasses or advocates stalking, bullying, or harassment of another person; (iii) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming”; (iv) is false or misleading or promotes, endorses or furthers illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (v) promotes, copies, performs or distributes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work that is protected by copyright or trade secret law, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protection devices, or providing pirated music, videos, or movies, or links to such pirated music, videos, or movies; (vi) is involved in the exploitation of persons under the age of eighteen (18) in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under eighteen (18); (vii) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses and other harmful code; (viii) solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users; (ix) except as expressly approved by us, involves commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (x) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software; (xi) posts or distributes information which would violate any confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers; or (xii) otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for us.
2. Representations Regarding Your Content: You represent and warrant that: (a) you own the Content posted by you on the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Agreement, (b) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other rights of any person, (c) by providing or posting your Content, you do not violate any confidentiality, non-disclosure, or contractual obligations you might have towards a third party, including your current or former employer or any potential employer, (d) any information you provide in a Product Review and Vendor Review is correct, and (e) any information you provide about your current, past or potential status as an employee of a certain employer is correct and complete. Please make sure that you only provide information to the Services that you are allowed to provide without violating any obligations you might have towards a third party, including any confidentiality, non-disclosure or contractual obligations. Please do not provide any information that you are not allowed to share with others, including by contract or law; please note that any information you provide will be publicly accessible.
4. Lawful Use: You will use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations and solely for lawful purposes. The Services are for the personal use of Users only. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from your Content without notice and may result in suspension or termination of your Account.
5. No Disruption: You will not: (i) cover or obscure any advertisements on the Services, or any Mea Vita Technologies page via HTML/CSS, scripting, or any other means, (ii) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services; (iii) introduce software or automated agents to the Services, or access the Service so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to strip or mine data from the Services; or (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or modify any data or functionality of the Services.
6. Miscellaneous: You will not attempt to impersonate another User or person, including any of our employees. You will not introduce software or automated agents to Mea Vita Technologies, or access Mea Vita Technologies so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, generate page views to influence Mea Vita Technologies rankings, or to scrape, strip or mine data from Mea Vita Technologies without our express written permission. You will use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Third-Party Websites
The Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) (a) placed by us as a service to those interested in this information; or (b) posted by other Members. You use all such links to Third-Party Websites at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding Third-Party Websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and such link to a Third-Party Website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Website. When you leave the Site, our terms and policies no longer govern.
6. Copyright Policy
Email: [email protected] It is our policy to terminate membership privileges of any Member who infringes copyright upon prompt notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) an identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Contact information for our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
Mea Vita Technologies
Phone: +91 98200 95127
Mailing address: Mea Vita Technologies, 66/2859, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai 400050
We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content (including any information in profiles) posted on the Services, whether caused by Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Services. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication with other Users. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any hardware and software due to technical problems on the Internet or at the Site or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services or from any Content posted on the Site or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Services, whether online or offline.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND AS AVAILABLE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE PRODUCT LISTINGS, VENDOR LISTINGS, RATINGS, AND REVIEWS, OR THE SAFETY OR SECURITY OF THE SERVICES. ACCORDINGLY, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE LISTINGS, RATINGS, OR REVIEWS OR THE SAFETY OR SECURITY OF THE SERVICES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) AND THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID TO US IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACCRUAL OF THE CLAIM.
We disclaim all liability for any (a) indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, reliance, or consequential damages; (b) loss of profits; (c) business interruption; (d) loss of or damage to reputation of Mea Vita Technologies or any third party; or (e) loss of information or data. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you and you may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
1. Amendments. This Agreement may be modified by us from time to time. If we make material changes to the Agreement, we will notify you by sending an e-mail to your e-mail address, as specified in your Account. You agree that such amended Agreement will be effective immediately after being sent to you, and your continued use of the Services after that time shall constitute your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
2. Force Majeure. Any delay in the performance of any duties or obligations of either party will not be considered a breach of this Agreement if such delay is caused by a labor dispute, shortage of materials, fire, earthquake, flood, war, terrorism, governmental act, failures of common carriers (including Internet service providers), acts of God, or any other event beyond the control of such party, provided that such party uses reasonable efforts, under the circumstances, to notify the other party of the circumstances causing the delay and to resume performance as soon as possible.
3. Release. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from (i) any interactions with other Users, or (ii) your participation in any of our offline events. If you are a California resident, you waive your rights, whether known or unknown, under California Civil Code § 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." Residents of other states and nations similarly waive their rights under applicable and/or analogous laws, statutes, or regulations.
4. Survival. The provisions under Sections 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
5. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services and arising from your breach of any provision of this Agreement.
6. Governing Law and Arbitration. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Israel. Any claim or dispute in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. The arbitration shall be initiated through an established alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The alternative dispute resolution provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect our intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
7. Other. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect; as used in the Agreement, the word “including” means “including but not limited to”. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement by e-mailing us at: [email protected]
8. Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2020, Mea Vita Technologies Ltd. All rights reserved. Mea Vita Technologies™ is a trademark of Mea Vita Technologies Ltd. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Mark.
Mea Vita Technologies Privacy And Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on February 13, 2020.
Mea Vita Technologies complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and the United Kingdom to the United States. Mea Vita Technologies has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/
Mea Vita Technologies is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. Mea Vita Technologies may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Mea Vita Technologies is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under each Privacy Shield Framework, and for the subsequent transfers of such personal data to any third party acting as an agent on Mea Vita Technologiess’s behalf. Mea Vita Technologies will be liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless Mea Vita Technologies proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Under certain conditions, as more fully described on the Privacy Shield website on this page, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Mea Vita Technologies commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Mea Vita Technologies at: [email protected]
II. Personal Information We Collect
When you contribute posts and reviews, participate in our surveys (either directly, or through third party service providers), or provide any other Content to the Services through other means, we will collect all the information you provide. If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store these messages to deliver them and to allow you to manage them.
Please be aware that while some pieces of information that you provide to us would not be sufficient to identify you when seen by another User without any context, the combination of different pieces of information that you provide for viewing by other Users, or any contextual information, may allow other Users to identify you.
When you contact us by sending us an e-mail or when you use any of our contact forms, we will collect any information that is contained in (and/or attached to) your e-mail or text message, or that you enter into such forms.
III. Personal Information Collected Via Technology
When you visit our Site or use our Services, your device is automatically providing information to us to enable us to respond and customize our response to you. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with Mea Vita Technologies. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visit, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data, and other information about how you used our Site. We collect this information to help us provide a customized experience. We may display this information so that Users can learn more about other Users. We do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals and similar settings or mechanisms.
Automated means of data collection include the following:
Web Browser: When you visit an Mea Vita Technologies website, your browser automatically sends us your Internet protocol ("IP") address so that the web pages you request can be sent to your computer or device. We use your IP address to determine additional information, such as your employer name, whether the computer or device has ever been used to visit Mea Vita Technologies before, which Mea Vita Technologies features were used the most often, and how much time was spent on a page.
Web Beacons and Log Files: We use "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our Site. These web beacons allow us and third parties to collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party. The information is typically collected in log files, which generally track traffic on our Site. The information is used for analytical purposes and to manage technical issues that may arise. We do not attempt to identify individual users through this information.
Location Data: We may determine your location from your device's IP address or from the URLs we receive.
Cookies: We also collect information using cookies to help us identify you when you visit our Site, and we may share cookies with third-party advertisers or advertising networks to provide you with relevant, targeted ads. For more information on cookies and similar tracking mechanisms, how we use them, and how you can control them, please see the next section below entitled “Cookies Policy and Ad Choices”.
Mea Vita Technologies stores a small text file called a “Cookie” on your computer to store your login information (if any) and your personal preferences for the Services. Mea Vita Technologies may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). While you will still be able to use the Services if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of the Services may not function as effectively. After you register and enable Cookies, we may associate this information with Personal Information that we have collected from you.
We work with third parties, such as Google and Facebook, to provide analytics services that may use the Cookies set on your device to provide advertisements, measure the performance of advertising, and track traffic to Mea Vita Technologies generally. In addition, we have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which categorizes cookie information so that we and third-party service providers may better deliver content and/or advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on our Site and various websites across the internet. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services by visiting Google Ads Settings or by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on. If you do not want Facebook to use information based on your Mea Vita Technologies activity for the purpose of showing you ads, you may opt out here.
You may also be able to disable placement of some (but not all) Cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies, though this may degrade your user experience. Additionally, if you change computers or web browsers, you will need to opt out again. A useful resource for information about deleting and controlling cookies can be found at AboutCookies.org. Although our Site does not currently respond to 'do not track' browser headers, you can limit tracking through these third-party programs and by taking the other steps discussed above.
V. Use of Information We Collect
In general, information (including Personal Information) you submit to us, or to third parties that support us in collecting information, as well as information we collect about you via technology, are used by us to provide you and other Users with the Services, to respond to requests that you make, to improve our Services, and to operate, maintain, and improve the features, functionality, performance, and support of the Services. We may share your username, employer company size, employer industry, job title, photo, and browsing behavior with other Users. We do not display your email address or phone number on the Site. We do not reveal your company name to other Users unless you give us permission to display it.
We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with notifications related to your use of the Services, such as electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails.
To use certain services on our Site, such as downloading reports, you may be asked to provide Personal Information (e.g. your name, email address, employer name, or phone number). We may share your company size, employer name, browsing behavior, IP address, and other information we collect about you with our partners, sponsors, and advertisers (“Partners”). See our list of Partners here.
By sharing your information with us, you agree that (a) Mea Vita Technologies may share your name, email address, phone number, job title, company, and IP address with its Partners, and (b) Mea Vita Technologies and its Partners may contact you by way of email, telephone, mail, or other means of communication to provide you with access to Content, surveys, direct marketing, and promotional materials in connection with your activity on the Site.
If you do not want this information shared, you may opt out of our sharing this information with our Partners by contacting us at the email address set forth in the section entitled “Opting Out” below. In addition, you may contact a Partner directly if you have any questions about such Partner’s use of your information or if you would like to cease receiving communications from a specific Partner.
VI. Our Partners and Other Websites
Our Partners may include tracking technologies (e.g. cookies or web beacons) within pages on our Site. This is in order for our Partners to set and read their own cookies when you browse information about their companies. These tracking technologies are not subject to the control of Mea Vita Technologies.
VII. Public Postings
One of the purposes of the Services is for Users to share product- and vendor-related information with other Users. Therefore, you should assume that any information that you post, including any Personal Information you may choose to provide (but excluding your email address and phone number), will be made available to other Users of the Services. If you post Content on our site, such Content may be made available to third parties and on third party websites. Any Personal Information you may choose to include in such Content may also be included within materials distributed by our Partners, but such Content will not include your email address or phone number. We may provide you with the ability to anonymously post certain comments, in which case we will not include your contact information (i.e., name, username, email address, or your employer) on the Site in connection with such comments. However, you should know that our internal records may associate your contact information with such comments.
VIII. Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Information
Mea Vita Technologies relies on both consent and legitimate business interests for processing Personal Information.
For example, Mea Vita Technologies may process Personal Information with a User’s consent when a User agrees that we may process information that the User inputs into our Site or that we collect via our Site.
On other occasions, even in the absence of explicit consent, Mea Vita Technologies may process Personal Information pursuant to specific purposes which further our legitimate interests, provided that our legitimate interests are not overridden by the User’s reasonable expectations of privacy. For example, Mea Vita Technologies may process Personal Information pursuant to legitimate business purposes to respond to User inquiries, to fulfill User requests, to send Users relevant marketing information and offers, to provide Users with more relevant ads and content, to complete transactions, to provide customer service, to send administrative information, and to personalize Users’ experiences with the Site. In addition, Mea Vita Technologies may process Personal Information where Mea Vita Technologies is required by law to do so.
X. Disclosure of Personal Information to Service Providers
In addition to providing your Personal Information to our Partners, we provide your Personal Information to third party service providers and suppliers who work on our behalf or with us to provide you with some of the services and features of the Services and to help us communicate with our Users (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers, however, do not have any independent right to use your Personal Information for their own purposes not connected to Mea Vita Technologies. Mea Vita Technologies will always attempt to limit the information we provide to what is reasonably sufficient for our Service Partners to carry out their responsibilities to Mea Vita Technologies.
XI. Opting Out
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Information, including exercising your opt-out rights, please send us an email to [email protected]
You may access, modify, or delete your Personal Information by logging into the service and visiting the My Profile page.
We may send newsletters or promotional communications to our users. To unsubscribe to these communications, you will be required to click an "Unsubscribe" link in these emails and confirm the email address for which you would like to unsubscribe.
You may request that your Account be terminated and that your Personal Information be deleted by sending an email to [email protected] Any termination of your account may involve deletion of your Account information from our live databases and all the information and data stored for such Account in the Services. Mea Vita Technologies will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your Account or the related deletion of your information.
You may request a copy of the Personal Information we store about you by sending an email to [email protected] You may also request that Mea Vita Technologies transfer your information or provide you with copies of your information to enable the transfer of your information to a third party.
When we delete Personal Information that we have collected from or about you, it will be deleted from our active databases but may remain in our archives. Although Mea Vita Technologies may deactivate a User’s registration pursuant to their request, it may continue to retain the User’s information for legitimate business purposes as set forth above.
We process the Personal Information of potential Partners for certain legitimate business purposes related to their request to receive information about our business-to-business services or to schedule a demonstration of our online, media, marketing, or data services products or programs. In the event that potential Partners do not wish to receive further marketing or sales emails from Mea Vita Technologies, they may opt-out of receiving additional emails by way of following the unsubscribe mechanism provided at the bottom of emails sent by Mea Vita Technologies.
XII. Privacy of Minors
Our Site and Services are directed to professionals. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Services. We do not intentionally collect or maintain information in the Services from those visitors and Users of the Services who are under 13 years old. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
XIII. European and California Privacy Rights
California residents may request, free of charge, a list of what personal information (if any) we have provided to a third party in the preceding year for that third party’s direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest that you are a California resident and provide a current California address. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at the email address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
If you are a European Resident, you have the right to access your personal data, and the right to request that we correct, update, or delete your personal data. You may object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, and request portability of your personal information. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal. For more information please contact us at the email address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below.
XIV. Data Retention
XV. Security and Confidentiality
Mea Vita Technologies has put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no company, including Mea Vita Technologies, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. Mea Vita Technologies has implemented technical, organizational and administrative measures which are generally accepted by the industry to protect the Personal Information in its possession.
These measures include, but are not limited to, the implementation of current security technologies and processes to protect your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. In particular, our security systems include authenticated access to internal databases, audits of processes and procedures, reviews of overall web security, and the use of restrictions of access to Personal Information in our possession. Additionally, we use encryption (e.g. HTTPS) to protect data transmitted to and from our Site.
XVII. Contact Us
Mea Vita Technologies
Phone: +91 98200 95127
Mailing address: Mea Vita Technologies, 66/2859, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai 400050
Email: [email protected]